Monday, March 21, 2016

Pins on the Wall



Hello, darling.

This is my very first blog in here. so let me introduce myself quickly.
My name is Ying Tie. My friends call me Ti, much easier to pronounce.
I'm Chinese, living in Düsseldorf, Germany. In 2016, I decide to do some crazy things.

Be a doodle nerd, then start the illustration blog. So here I am.

I got Pinterest addiction, so I love to pin my works on the wall. It's a kinda way to show what will be posted on this blog. The  Instagram feed will be updated at the same time.

Clearly, I am not a good blogger or genius artist. But call me cliché, practice gonna work.
Looking forward your opinion, or show me your project list.

Project 01: #Rocknotebox.
I got the note box on my desk. It's a box with 700 notepads.  I love to draw on these little color squares. Each 3 pads under one theme.

Project 02: #Rockdoodle.
I always got inspiration from music. rock music indeed. I watched a TED speech about how deaf people feel about music. I was thinking, how to draw the beats? the rhythm? I tried to doodle some my favourite songs, got some fun actually.


Project 03: #Doodlenerd
I like the word " NERD". You couldn't call yourself a nerd if you don't have the passion for it. I like to doodle. Keeping the doodle journal or records could be my best way to remember how's the life going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment